Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Time to Kill

Let's talk about something I'm not getting... oh yea, hm.


I made this amazing cake the other day, my roomate said he had to lock himself in his room so that he wouldn't keep going back to the kitchen to have another bite. That's how I currently feel about drinking...


I know exactly how it will happen;
I'll ask you to drinks, because today- a nice martini might calm these nerves, but since all I can think about is that bite I want- we'll probably go for some beers. You see, when we're drinking beer I can concentrate on the bite, with out loosing my stare. So we'll have a beer, then it'll start. The questions that get too close, the laughter the brings us to touch and the second beer that makes me want to run my fingers down your arm as you ask me lets play a game.
You'll run for the next drinks as I cross my legs in hopes to keep still, I'll twirl my hair and bite my lip in attempts to stay sane, and when you return the smile I'll bare will explain it all- and yours will match in anticipation.
I wish I could continue but the rules are up to you, so I'll wait in the most patience my body will allow, for the longest amount of time I can possibly bare, and I'll watch for your move in the humidity of my own desire.
Times up.

2 comments:

  1. When you twirl your hair I find it very sexy. You shouldn't drink your nerves away. Nerves and anticipation are such a amazing human emotion that will take the meeting of lips into another level..

    If I let my secrets go the world won't stop spinning. If I let you know will it matter anymore. If you see me will you run. There is no way of knowing unless I take the first step and tell you everything..

    ReplyDelete