Tuesday, June 22, 2010

my love note to New York City (circa 2009)

if i could tell you what i was thinking now.
it'd go like this;

im happy
thank you

this world i live in today is amazing, and though the company changes, and people must walk away i am still in love. but heres the problem.

i love someone else, i know it hurts to hear but this is the only way to stay true to whom i am- by staying true to you
i love someone else,

someone who makes me happy when i wake up, and happy to know that im extremely tired at the end of the day.

im so happy to hear the daily buzzle, the snow shuffled, and the sub running by.

my heart stops everytime i've reached a new limit and i cant think of why the HELL im not with you.
so i pray, i pray so hards that i can hold it in, find something new to take up my time, and breathe deep as i watch the days go by.

bc i want you, just you, everything else that might come along with it- is just a bonus, please, just let me be, LET IT BE

my heart,








i miss you,



love
csm*

No comments:

Post a Comment