Saturday, June 12, 2010

SVUCSI

I feel like a shitty detective.
You know, with all the mystery shows I watch you'd think I could be better at this. Apparently you need an outside view to get the good view in. It's funny how the little things haunt you, make you wonder- the puzzles with missing pieces.. you'll destroy your room looking for them, but you won't find them till months later (like the second slipper I almost went Mad looking for).
But I should be able, to find that person. Be able to know. But I guess they probably have the same fear I do- a fear of the end. Of an answer, we might be searching for- but get a little freaked out about once it's near. It's those kinds of fears that stop destiny, your path, your loves from growing, your ambitions from becoming reality.
The fear of being too close to the truth.
No more fears. I want to take life on- by the horns.
And see where I am when I end up on my feet

No comments:

Post a Comment