Tuesday, June 22, 2010

my mess

here's me... a lil bit of it

I try to have the best of both worlds.
I CAN have my cake and eat it too, but i dont really like sweets- so i'll just have a bite. :)

I'm the kind of girl who can take down a man, forgive a man, love a man, break a man, make a man then
Lift him back up again
I'm strong but I can be needy when all I need is to be happy,
and believe it or not- I'll be happy either way- my world, your world, or their world
Usually Humble but greedy when I know what I want

And based on my body language,
You'll know it when you've loved it.

My style is quite selective, only those with big dreams, and stars in their eyes make it into my world.. and those people are great.. but you already knew that-
you're one of them.

though my mind is rather reckless
Well I guess it just suggests
that this is just what happiness is.

this really is what happiness is. believe it.


And if you know me well you don't mind my nerve, cause you could call it all fiction
inside im crying
but you knew that too
cause my body language suggests it

Although I am biased I love everyone's advice
My comebacks are quick and can sometimes hurt

no bad words, no bad tongues, just the kinda truth that hurts
And probably have to do with your insecurities

I have no shame in being crazy, or being the reason you don't want to leave
cause your too happy with me

Depending on how you take these words I'm paraphrasing, and the life you'd like to live, we can end everyday in happily ever after.

its messy, yes it is
but its me
and all i can do is hope they''ll always like it.

It's like taking a guess when the only answer is "Yes"

Through, timeless words and priceless pictures we'll all continue to grow with our roots ever intertwined through the core of the earth
across the coast, under the ocean, and reflecting off the stars.

we might tare our dresses and stain our shirts
But its nice today.
And the wait was so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment